AEN  Logo Australian Universities Header

Study Postgraduate Building Courses in Australia

This page lists where to study postgraduate building courses in Australia. The available programs in this area include:

  • Master Of Const Project Mgt In Prof Prac - University of New South Wales
  • Master Of Asset & Facilities Management - Bond University
  • Master Of Design Science (building) (building) - The University of Sydney
  • Postgraduate Diploma In Asset & Facilities Management - Bond University
  • Graduate Certificate In Built Environment - University of South Australia
  • Graduate Diploma In Project Management - Victoria University

If you do not find a course that matches your requirements then broaden your search from postgraduate building Australia programs to related areas of study.

Postgraduate Building Courses On Campus in Australia
Bond University (7) Curtin University of Technology (2)
Holmesglen Institute of TAFE (3) The University of Melbourne (3)
The University of Sydney (23) University of New South Wales (3)
University of South Australia (2) Victoria University (7)

Australian Universities Guide
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter